Nowadays we find ourselves surrounded by so many “perfect women,” big bust or no big bust that it’s possible we often find it hard to love ourselves. More often than not we find things about ourselves to pick apart and criticise, instead of celebrating their beauty. Especially for all of our big busted ladies out there, yes you. We bet you can’t remember the last time you went on to Instagram and saw an array of pictures of girls who look like you, or who aren’t perfectly edited or magically all in proportion. And when there finally is (be it long overdue,) it always snowballs into a debate, and or this big old fuss! Well, we say that enough is enough! We’re here to tell you that we hear you, we see you, and we are here to celebrate you!
So we thought we would shed some light on a few ways in which you can (and you should) embrace your fuller bust and all its glory. We understand that it can be a certain aspect of your appearance that can attract attention (wanted or not.) Knowing how to handle this can be a little tricky for some of us, but take it from us, you can dress in a way that makes you feel confident from the inside out.
1. The Only Opinion That Matters Is Yours!
If you want to embrace and flaunt your big bust - then go for it! You know what they say, if you’ve got it, flaunt it. There are tons of girls out there who are dreaming of having big boobs just like you so make the most of it girl! If anyone tries to step on your toes and ruin your fun then all you have to do is remember that they’re a) probably a little jealous of your confidence, or b) they’re simply not worth spending your time or your energy on.
2. Good Vibes Only!
There’s a saying that goes “you attract the energy you give out” - and for us this couldn’t be more true! Try your best to focus on the good, and everything you have going on that’s positive. Of course they’ll be some down days and that’s completely normal. It’s also totally acceptable to have the odd day where you don’t get out of bed and binge watch netflix until you’re feeling better - we’ve all been there! The more positive you think, the more positive you’ll feel on the inside first, and before you know it… you’ll have a lot less bad days and a ton of good ones!
3. Invest In Your Assets!
Just like the stock market, your assets will mature over time; so it’s important to nurture and take care of them! Here are a few ways in which you can do just that:
- Buy yourself some underwear or loungewear you feel great in everyday for yourself! Remember, confidence comes from within! Have you tried our new Reign Studio Maya Bralette set? The perfect balance of style and comfort! Shop here
- Support is key - invest in a brand that invests in you! Buy items that actually fit you properly and were designed with a big bust in mind! Never let your boobs bounce around too much as this will cause them to sag!
- Focus on your posture - nobody wants a bad back!
- Wear a wireless bra as part of your pyjamas - we know you’re probably sick of wearing something with an underwire all day, so why not indulge in something super soft that offers you some light support overnight?
4. Communication Is Key!
A lot of people are under the impression that physically going to talk to a mental health professional makes you weak or something along those ridiculous lines. Utter rubbish! Talking to someone (anyone) is a great way to improve your body image and overall confidence.
5. Celebrate Your Successes!
If something doesn’t go your way, don’t be so hard on yourself. We learn from it and we move on. Life is full of hidden lessons! But for when things do go your way, celebrate the win no matter how big or how small!